Discover your True Passion, Open to your Beauty and Aliveness

No comments :
Henry offers "Creative Conversation: Magic in the Telling" to help you discover and illuminate your true Passion: to open to the Beauty of your Being and the Power and Joy of your Aliveness. 

"I had been working 26 years in my family manufacturing business with no idea of where I  really wanted to go in life. With a few well placed questions Henry opened me up to a whole new thrilling vision for my future. The seeds have been there all along and it is so exciting to feel on track at last."  Paul K, Indianapolis, IN.    

"Whenever I talk with Henry I get such clarity about more of who I am." Norma M, Barcelona, Spain.

Use the contact form below for more information - or email LovesMagic@gmail.com



No comments :

Post a Comment